Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Of Montreal Love Sex!

   Well, Athens band Of Montreal's latest album has leaked. Entitled, Skeletal Lamping, this 15 track, 50 minute sex romp through the demented mind of lead singer/songwriter Kevin Barnes shows that Of Montreal have gone down and dirty for this highly anticipated follow-up to last years Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? Hear are a few choice selections from Skeletal Lamping.

"My pleasure puss, i want to know what it's like to be inside you"
(from track "And I've Seen a Bloody Shadow")

"I want to make you come, 200 times a day" (from track "Gallery Piece")

"Ejaculate until it's no longer fun" (form track Plastis Wafers")

"I'm so sick of sucking the dick of this cruel cruel city" (from track "St. Exquisite's Confessions")

I could go on and on. Thanks Kev. You have a dirty, dirty mind.




No comments: