Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Music: Bryant Kitching



This special Hipster Doucheblog presentation comes from our own Bryant Kitching, who has been sitting on two long-awaited Girl Talk-style mash-ups for quite some time now. Some may ask why it took Bryant so long to release his music to the world? Was it out of laziness, or maybe an unstoppable will to prefect what he started? Well, umm...let's just go with that second one. Now, the endings for both these tracks are a bit rough, as they were rushed to meet a school deadline, but I'm pretty pleased with at least most of what i've created. I'm always open for constructive criticism...hang on, no i'm not! I'm a hipster douchebag!

Here they are, at long last:

2 comments:

Chris said...

Well, if I know you, Bryant, you ALWAYS strive for prefection.

Chris said...

Oh, btw, congrats on file-posting skills. Thanks for the songs. I STILL want to do a "Down the Bunny Hole" profile of Bryant Kitching.