Monday, October 13, 2008

Hipster doucheblog in haitus

With the sub prime mortgage crisis the hipster doucheblog no longer has adequate funds to actively post to the blog. We had to lay off most all of our writers, and the two we left are running two to three other jobs at the same time. Bryant is artificially inseminating horses by day and bar tending at a gay bar by night. Jesse is working as a test subject for pharmaceutical companies. He is currently testing medication that will cure his nonexistent heart murmur. We will attempt to do our best to entertain you bi-somethingly. goodnight and goodluck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may the enduring flame of Hipster Doucheblog never fizzle. But seriously Jesse, the LIBOR just sky-rocketed. I had to sell my old MacBook Pro for the mortgage on my dorm room. I never knew I had a mortgage on this room, but apparently there's an asterisk on the room/board fee saying its only accounting for the interest-only fee I have to pay on the this mortgage that I'll have to pay for the next 30 years. Buzzkill. On another note, I just convinced Nate to get his cast removed prematurely because it was either pay for the cast to stay on or else I didn't have the $$ buy that new 24-inch LED display that Apple made for the new MBP I bought out of sheer impulse. The resolution on that bad boy is TIGHT!
-your cuz.